Delivery is super easy with our In-Home White Glove delivery service. The delivery team will bring your new furniture into your home and into your room of choice. They will also unpack it, set it in place, and then also remove all the packaging materials for you.
What is White Glove Delivery?
- A white glove delivery team consists of trained specialists that provide in-home delivery of most furniture. Once your order is ready for delivery, a representative will contact you to arrange a window of time for delivery that is convenient for you.
- The team will bring the item inside your residence to the room you choose.
- The team will unpack the product and provide complete setup and assembly that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, pieces will be set next to each other or on top of each other). We will also remove all packaging and dispose of it, if requested by you.
- The delivery team is not authorized to hook up any electrical or component wires.
- The delivery team is unable to assemble any furniture not bought from our company due to liability issues